Improve bird and worker health, reduce energy costs and environmental impact, with Pure7 poultry litter treatment
As a poultry farmer, you need any edge you can get to achieve higher production and better quality at a lower cost, while protecting your workers and minimizing environmental impact.
Using Pure7 for poultry litter management can help you get that edge. Here are the benefits you can expect from Pure7:
- Reduced ammonia emissions. Improves safety for your workers. You also get heavier birds, better feed conversion, and lower mortality.
- Reduced pathogen levels. Improves bird health and food safety.
- Reduced propane use. Less ventilation required for ammonia control in cooler months.
- Higher crop yields. Increased nitrogen content in the litter boosts plant growth.
- Reduced pollution. Better binding of phosphorus reduces phosphorus runoff from fields fertilized with poultry litter.
Pure7 – the Clear Choice
Pure7 is purified aluminum sulfate blended with a higher acid content for use in poultry production facilities. Pure7 is 100% low iron, and, unlike standard-grade alum products, it is free of many other heavy metals including arsenic, copper, mercury, lead, zinc, and more. You can see it in the color difference – Pure7 is crystal-clear, while standard products are green to brown tint. With ever-increasing environmental regulations, it is a good idea to use as few heavy metals as possible in your operations.
Backed by poultry industry experience
Our Pure7 team includes individuals who were part of the original research into alum use as a poultry litter amendment, as well as those who have considerable alum production experience.
We manufacture Pure7 in the U.S. with equipment dedicated to its production. We never mix our product after the fact or during transportation – that’s why you receive a consistent product, with no variations from one delivery to the next.
Pure7 is distributed exclusively by Clear View Enterprises, a leader in the animal health products industry who developed the market for litter amendments.